Why work with me?
Since 1990, I've been helping people in Austin become free from problems caused by trauma, abuse, addiction, anxiety, depression, challenging relationships, and complicated grief. I provide a safe place for you to express and release emotional pain, fear, sadness, and unresolved anger.
With over 25 years experience, we'll focus on solutions and results so you may truly enjoy living in freedom.
By offering several powerful, effective therapy methods, I can help you find relief from negative feelings and self-defeating behaviors. I'll focus on helping you feel empowered and in charge of unwanted thoughts, emotions, and behaviors.
I'll help you heal pain and resolve problems to make the significant life changes you've been wanting to make.
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Supervisor (LPC-S)
- Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC)
- Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapist
- M.Ed. in Counseling, Texas State University
- B.A. in Sociology and Psychology, University of North Texas