Live in FreedomWhat parts of your life have you been unable to change? Maybe you've experienced trauma or abuse.
Maybe you've dealt with addiction, depression, anxiety, or anything else that makes you feel out of control.
How would you feel if you could leave that behind and get on living? Learn how to live in freedom.
Carolyn's practice specializes in:
- Recovery from Trauma, Abuse, and PTSD
- Treatment for Alcohol and Drug Abuse and Other Addictions
- Help for Adult Children of Alcoholics and Dysfunctional Families
- Strategies for overcoming Depression, Anxiety, and Grief
- Healing Relationships and Marriages
- Achieving Weight Loss
- Techniques such as EMDR, Hypnotherapy, and Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy
Contact Carolyn for a free phone consultation to learn more about how counseling can support your goals and change your life: (512) 327-2272
Specializing in LPC Supervision
If you're an intern needing an LPC supervisor, Carolyn is a certified LPC-S. Contact her for details.